If your company supplies the infrastructure industry market, you should exhibit. Taking part will help you to:
- Present your products to 14,000 industry professionals, including overseas buyers
- Meet potential and existing clients face-to-face
- Achieve sales to visitors seeking new suppliers
- Gather business leads
- Learn more about your market
- Build brand awareness
5 Compelling Reasons to Exhibit at IIW 2018
- The only exhibition of its kind in Indonesia, 100% dedicated to support infrastructure, 100% B2B, with more than 14.000 high quality attendees – IIW 2019 with its specific priority exhibition sectors present a unique space to take control of how the Indonesia infrastructure market views your brand and make a lasting impression on your potential customers.
- Generate lucrative, highly targeted business leads - Exhibitors are supported with our unique matchmaking programme (GMP) to make the right connections with targeted groups that include Government, Infrastructure Project Owners & Operators, Infrastructure Contractors & Builders, Traders and Service Providers etc.
- Speed to market (STM) - Reach a large proportion of the Indonesian infrastructure market space within a 3-day time span and increase your share in a market where government (central, provincial & municipal), state-owned enterprises, project owners & operators, project developers & contractors, traders and service providers congregate all under one roof.
- Be where your customers are - Visitors who attend IIW 2019 and all its concurrent and co-located trade shows are looking to find new products and innovations and are already in a buying mindset. Seize the opportunity to excite people about your products and services with face-to-face meetings with key buyers, potential partners and customers. You have to be here when they come looking!
- Anticipate future industry trends - Obtain feedback on your products & services. Discuss the challenges and opportunities of the Indonesia market with peers and learn from local experts on the direction and future industry trends in an Indonesian infrastructure market which is heavily driven by the Government and State-Owned Enterprises.